Late last month, a Swedish brand called Happy Socks officially launched and brought happiness here to the Philippines through #100HappyActs.
#100HappyActs was the title of the event where guests were treated to a day full of happiness! Unfortunately the event was for people based in Manila. Nonetheless, I still thank Green Bulb PR for this opportunity to blog about this!
It’s remarkable how this brand started from a single store in Stockholm way back in 2010, and now it’s spreading happiness to more than 70 different countries in all continents. Today, many famous celebrities have sported this brand such as Zac Efron, Paris Hilton, Sarah Jessica Parker, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Jessica Alba, and Gwen Steffani.
One interesting fact about Happy Socks is that they create two collections every year. The Fall/Winter collection which is released on the first day of August while the Spring/Summer collection is made available every February 1. They’ve also made numerous successful collaborations with Keds, Rolex, Adidas and Paris Saint-Germain to name a few. The most recent collaboration they have is with the famous rapper, actor and artist, Snoop Dogg.
Now the question is, do you want to be happy?
Here’s where Happy Socks can be found in different retailers nationwide:
– Coalition in Eastwood Mall
– Common Thread in Greenbelt 5 and Power Plant Mall
– Felipe & Sons in Salcedo Village, Makati
– Rustan’s, Makati
– Satchmi in SM Megamall
– Signet in Windsor Tower, Legaspi Village
– Sole Slam Manila in Katipunan Ave
– The Flastshop in Eastwood, Glorietta and Greenhills
– The Union Station Barber Shop in The Link, Ayala Center
– Urban Atheltics in Greenbelt 3
– Bao Bao Babies in Oakridge Business Park, Cebu City\
– Urban Superior Cebu in Banilad Town Centre
– Chimes Specialty Store in Davao City
Know more about how to be happy here:
Remember, happiness is a choice! Choose to be happy with Happy Socks!
Photos by: Happy Socks and Google